Does God care about money
- Some would say God is only concerned for spiritual things.
- Some think God materially rewards those who follow him.
A framework for thinking about money
- Wealth, like everything, belongs to God (Ps 24:1)
- Mentally moving away from a material-spiritual way of thinking
- We should treat everything as though it ultimately belongs to him
Using wealth differently but effectively
- Are we obliged to use wealth in a certain way?
- Be thankful, not entitled
- As a steward, invest for the benefit of the owner