St Wilfrid’s Anglican Church was built in 1886, in the newly developing township of Steventon. Later renamed to Tea Tree Gully, the original building remains one of the oldest in the district.
The original 1886 building was substantially extended in 1967, resulting in the current set of buildings.
In recent years, the name Tea Tree Gully Anglican has been adopted to better identify the location of the church.
Tea Tree Gully Anglican is part of the Anglican Diocese of Adelaide.