Join us on Sunday at
8:30am, 10:00am & 6:00pm

Sermons are published below. If you’d like to know what’s going on at church, you can view our upcoming events.

John 2:12-25 – The Temple Cleansed

Your worship of him… your belief in him? Capernaum … his home Mark 2:1, “A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home“. John 6:24 … search for Jesus … in the temple area Malachi 3:1-4 – ”See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord…

John 2:1-11 – The First Sign

What would it take to convince them that they had got Jesus all wrong? The gospel of John John 20:30-31 “Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.  But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may…

John 1:35-51 – Called By The Lamb

A discovery that has revolutionised your life When did you become a Christian? “How has this changed the way that you live?” “Who have you told about Jesus?” JB’s disciples leave John 1:35 … and follow Jesus Telling others “We have found the Messiah” (show map) John 1:45, “we have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom…

John 1:29-34 – The Lamb of God

John 20:30-31 – “Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.  31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.” Jesus = the Messiah + SOG Belief in JESUS + LIFE…

John 1:19-28 – Eyes Off Me

John 1:19-28; Matt 11:2-19 Just who do you think you are? Background: John the Baptiser… Excited about Jesus from the beginning (Lk 1:41) Man of integrity & humility. Lived simply (Mt 3:4-6) Pointed people to Jesus (Jn 1:6-8) Who John isn’t (Jn 1vv19-21): v19 Investigation v20 Messiah/Christ v21 Elijah or the prophet Who John is (vv22-25): More than a prophet, the Elijah,…

John 1:1-18 – In the Beginning

How important is Jesus for Christianity? Who is JESUS? What did he come to do? Why did the apostle John write it and why did he include what he did? John 20:30-31, “Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus…

Contentment and Lasting Happiness

What do you need to be content in life? show pictures “Contentment is satisfaction or happiness to the full extent of one’s desires.” (Oxford) – ‘give us our daily bread’ Neither poverty nor riches Proverbs 30:7-9 – “Two things I ask of you, O LORD; do not refuse me before I die:  Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither…